Sunday, January 30, 2011

I start it up again...

I recently donated 250 buttons to a Boys and Girls Club of America who were looking for some money for projects. I had sent them a few Robert Kiyosaki materials, and then had a sudden flash of insight to send them "Too Proud" buttons. I told them that they can sell the buttons to the boys and girls for a dollar, and have them sell them to their friends and neighbors for two dollars. That way, the club makes some money. and the kids themselves get some skills and a learning experience. I hope they do it, and that it opens some eyes!

1 comment:

  1. I am ready willing able, anxious and available to get behind you on this. I want to lend my voice and my artistic talents to partner with you on this. It's timely, it's necessary, and thank God someone I'd doing it. My name is Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling. I am an artist, actor, spoken word poet, and psalmist. Here is a poem of mine that speaks to this issue. You have my consent to use it. I hope you will. Please contact me, and get some of those buttons in my hands..
    http://www.cinchcast.com/subwaysurfer/inspirational-poetry/159383
    http://www.Subwaysurfer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete